Sunday 20 March 2011

My favourite movie

My favourite movie is the first movie that i watched when i was a little girl sitting on my fathers lap. THE LION KING is my favuorite movie. This movie will always be special to me.Everything about this movie excited me. It taught me the importance of facing my fears and also it taught me how important our parents are in our lives and how they can never be replaced. It made me realise that we can never run away from our problems and how it is always best to face them head on.

The storyline of the moive kept me glued to the tv screen and the music from the film still holds a special place in my heart. Its such a brillaint piece of work. Everyting about the moive is just simply enchanting. After i watched this movie i started to believe that even the impossible is possible.

The characters in this moive are so unforgetable. Simba, muffassa, naala, timon and pumba all still are so special to me. I can watch this movies even now even though i have seen it a million times before. I even know each and every line of this movie memorised.

My favourite charecter in this film is the female lead naala.She is seen as simbas best friend while growing up and than later turns into his mate. This is again a classic example of best friends falling in love. She is the perfect mate for simba as he used to tell her all his secrets and they both alwyas ended up getting in trouble together. She believes in simba and knows that one day he is going to make a great king. She has her own role to play in the movie.She is potrayed as fun loving and very sweet and also very bave and also sticks by simba in his time of need. I hope to posses all the qualities that naala is potrayed to have one day. i feel that naala is a perfect example of how a woman is supposed to be.

The lion king alwas has been my favourite movie and will continue to be my favourite film till the end of my time. This movie is truly remarkable and one of a kind. Its a classic. This movie has a special place to a lot of people all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment